Annual memberships run from the 16th June of each year and are valid through to 15th June the following year. If in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the membership will run through until 15th June.
Junior members are those who hold a junior E.A rod licence on the date of application
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button below and complete your details.
For new members, please ensure you upload a photograph so that your photo card can be posted out to you.
There are four membership categories:
- Senior member: Those aged 16 to 64 on 15th June
- Senior Citizen: Those aged 65 and over on 15th June
- Disabled member: Those in possession of a concessionary disabled rod licence issued by the Environment Agency.
- Junior member: Young persons from the age of 5 up to the age of 15 on 15th June
Day and Weekly Tickets
You will need to purchase a ticket online before commencing fishing.
Please ensure you have your booking confirmation email with you when fishing as proof of purchase.
- Weekly: Valid for one week from date of purchase.
- Daily: Valid between 1 hour before dawn and 1 hour after dusk for the date you’ve purchased
|SEASON TICKET FEES|
|Senior Season Ticket (2 rods)||£55.00|
|Senior Season Ticket (3 rods)||£65.00|
|Senior Citizen Season Ticket||£45.00|
|Disabled Season Ticket||£45.00|
|Junior Season Ticket (ages 5 - 15)||£5.00|
|DAY/WEEK TICKET FEES|
|Senior Weekly Ticket||£20.00|
|Senior Daily Ticket||£7.00|
|Wych Lodge (members)||£4.00|
|Wych Lodge (non-members)||£7.00|
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence, when purchasing a membership ticket and fishing club waters.
Please contact the Secretary with any questions.